90kms North of Aramac on the Reedy Creek Road
Area and Tenure
7057.80 Hectares or 17,432 Acres - Rolling Term Lease until 2056
Blandfield is a good mix of Desert country with Ironbark, Desert Oak, Spinifex country, interspersed with black soil Silver Gidyea flats, running into seasonal swamps with Coolibahs throughout.
Fencing / Paddocks
Majority of fencing is in stock proof condition. Most fences are a combination of barb, plain and a hot wire. The northern boundary needs renewing. There are 7 main paddocks & 2 smaller paddocks.
The property is watered by a Sub bore which pumps to tanks & gravity feeds to troughs. Also dams and semi - permanent water holes along creek / gully systems.
Av. 18 inches per annum
350 to 400 Breeders
Blandfield would be a very safe breeder property, with further establishment of buffell increasing carrying capacity. It would be ideal as an additional area or starter block. Always producing sappy weaners.
40kms South West of Tambo on the Langlo Road
Area and Tenure
11952.795 Hectares (29523 Acres) Freehold
Jynoomah comprises a very diverse and strong mix of country. The country types can roughly be split into thirds.
Fencing and Paddocks
- 1/3 is pulled Gidyea country with a mix of Brigalow & Bottle Tree, which grows a tremendous body of Buffel grass.
- 1/3 is predominately Downs country, which is lightly timbered with Brigalow, Myall and Gidyea, dissected with rolling Ridges and scattered with Ironbarks. The Downs country grows a good mix of Mitchell, Buffel & herbages in season.
- 1/3 is softer Mulga country interspersed with Brigalow, Ironbark, Box & Wilga, growing Buffel grass throughout. Ellizabeth Creek runs along most of the Eastern boundary which is shaded by magnificent Coolibahs along the channels and prolific stands of Buffel grass.
“Jynoomah” is predator fenced within a cluster. The barrier fence also runs along the entire length of the western boundary. Fencing is in good stock proof condition with a combination of 7 & 5 wire sheep fence to 4 barbs. “Jynoomah” has 8 main paddocks, with 4 holding paddocks, with a laneway linking most paddocks to the yards.
The property is watered by a combination of a sub bore and dams. The bore and dam water are pumped to a high point at the house and gravity fed to tanks and troughs. Majority of paddocks have access to open dams.
20 inches per annum
1400 breeders or 2000 backgrounder / feeder cattle, or sheep equivalent
Rural power, mobile phone coverage, internet, Prep to Year 10 in Tambo, school bus, bitumen road to the front gate, mail run twice a week.
- 5 Bedroom Homestead set amongst well established gardens
- Cottage, tennis court, 2 bay car port
- 4 Stand shearing shed
- Machinery shed & Hay shed
- Steel cattle yards
- Predator fenced
A rare opportunity to purchase, as “Jynoomah” has been held by the one family for two generations. “Jynoomah” has a terrific variety of country, allowing year round production. A heavy carrying block which would suit numerous enterprises Fattening, Backgrounding, Breeding cattle or equally suited to sheep or goats. Centrally located with good access to Blackall and Roma Saleyards, also Southern feedlots and processors with the ability to target various markets.